In our fourth ‘Mental Health Question Time’ event, we brought together a diverse panel of knowledgeable women to discuss whether mental health services really are taking into account the specific needs of women.
- What are the specific mental health needs of women?
- Are there inherent biases in how health services operate towards women and men?
- If so, is it at the level of access, diagnosis, treatment, or other support?
- Should sex really matter?
- Our expert panel debated: how can mental health services deliver for women?
Impact and reach
As with previous Mental Health Question Time events, this one-hour public discussion had fantastic online reach, with 362 people participating in the Twitter conversation, sending 1.2k tweets and totalling 9.2m impressions.
Live video streaming